Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Crash Davis Mangonero Chicken Dish

Hi, I am Crash Davis, host of the Ultimate Outdoor Show on KFAB (1110 AM Radio) in Omaha.  My hour long show is heard every Saturday beginning at 10:00 AM.

For just over a year Chili Dawg's Foods of Fire has been a part of my show.  I take great pride in watching the success of my sponsors.  I feel it's important for supporters of the outdoors to prosper together.

You may have heard about their new spice rubs.  They are GREAT!   I have been playing with them lately and here is the latest concoction I have worked up.

Take skinless chicken breasts and pat dry.

Rub with GOOD olive oil.

Sprinkle on Chili Dawg's Green Chili and Chipotle rub on both sides and grill on a medium hot grill.

Once the chicken breasts are done (simple test - juice runs clear) spread Chili Dawg's Mangenero on the top side and turn off the grill, BUT LEAVE THE CHICKEN ON with the lid shut for a couple of minutes.

Remove and serve this on a bed of fried rice or grilled potatoes.

You will enjoy the great SWEET before the HEAT.

Find Chili Dawg's all over the local area and get started with your Mangonero Chicken.  Watch for some of my other recipes using Chili Dawg's Foods of Fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment